Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Booktube

10 February 2013

If you've been following my goals for 2013, you'll know that one of my goals is to take more risks. When I thought of this goal, I had some things in mind like skydiving, or taking up scuba diving.  But the more I thought about it, the more I realized what I had in mind was just to do things that would take me out of my comfort zone.

Another one of my goals is to read more books (25 to be precise). While attempting to find some books to add to this pile of 25, I found myself engulfed in the world of "Booktube". This is an online community of people that read and review books. The more I watched the videos, the more I wanted to be a part of this community. 

I just find myself at a crossroads. I don't want to commit myself to something that I won't be able to keep up (remember that whole procrastinating thing). I mean, I could care less if no one watches the videos, I'm 90% sure no one reads this blog, but if you are reading this, I need your help. Should I start a BookTube channel? I'm motivated by affirmation, and if I'm not encouraged to do something, I likely won't do it.

2 comments :

  1. I've never heard of Booktube but I LOVE the idea of it! As a bookworm myself, I enjoy written reviews but from video ones, you can get more of the reviewer's emotions by listening to their voice and seeing their excitement or disgust as they talk. haha
    Also, I nominated you for a Liester Award. I know some of the questions don't really fit with your site but it could still be fun to participate! :)
    http://dreamliveandrepeat.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...