Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

If At First You Don't Succeed...

04 August 2013

I think it's safe to say, my first goal of 2013 has been a little overshadowed by, well, excuses really. I wanted to consistently blog for a whole year, and here I am, making my first blog post in seven months.  Now, I could feel like a failure and beat myself up about not keeping this goal, if it weren't for the fact that I've actually been doing pretty great on completely the rest of my goals this year.

So today will mark a new change, in that, I will start writing again. No matter how hard it is to find something to write about, and even if the one view I get on this blog is from my best friend (thanks Jess).



So, if you are reading this, be prepared, a lot's about to happen in the next 5 months, and I can't wait to share it!

1 comment :

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...