Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Workaholics.

12 August 2013


I’ve been living under a rock. How has three seasons of Workaholics aired without me knowing? I mean, between IMDBing the crap out of Adam DeVine after his hilarious Pitch Perfect perfomance, and Anders Holm after seeing him play the adorable pastor Casey in The Mindy Project, it somehow it escaped me. Fear not, friends, I have seen the light!

I have spent the last week marathoning the first season of Workaholics and I’ve loved every moment of it. The show stars Adam DeVine as Adam DeMamp, Blake Anderson as Blake Henderson, and Anders Holm and Anders Holmvik. First things first, I love that they all keep their real names, (a la Will Smith, Fresh Prince Style) but I also love that these three not only star in the show, but also write for it. Having worked at a telemarketing-type job, I feel like I can relate to the complete lack of professionalism that occurs on the daily for these guys, but even if you can't, they're still pretty hilarious.

Some other things I love about Workaholics:

“Poop Dollar”

Yeah, these guys are in there late twenties and they’re still playing petty pranks like wrapping poop in a dollar for unsuspecting patrons. I’m in my mid-twenties and still find this hilarious. Disgusting, but hilarious.

I want to have an office camp-out with my best friends.



Anders has a hard “Ahn”

Half Christmas!


Wizard-rapping


The one and only Rebel Wilson


And finally, I truly believe that I am Jillian



Workaholics was recently renewed for a fourth and fifth season, so this show’s going to be around for a while. If you haven’t checked it out, what are you waiting for? You can catch Workaholics on Comedy Central.

2 comments :

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...