Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!

12 September 2013

A few weeks ago I went to a Toronto Blue Jays game for one of my friends' birthdays. I'd been to a Jays games before, but that was when I was 10, and this was the first time I've gone to one as an official Torontonian.

I had a lot of fun! I'm not much of a sports fan, but I really enjoyed being there with all of my friends (there were about 20 of us), and I got to eat a really delicious soft pretzel (probably the highlight of my day).

Anyways, here is an Instagram diary of the events.

My super pregnant friend Rach, we were celebrating her husband's birthday. Also I bought a Jays hat because I needed to celebrate my new Toronto citizenship.
Me and my friend Jess (also my new roomie!)
The bases were loaded!
All in all, as a non-sports fan, I had a really great time. We even won 4-2! Woo! What I liked about the game was that it was pretty cheap, being only twelve bucks to go, and that we were able to all talk and have a good time. I'd actually love to go again.

If you want to keep up with my adventures, follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

5 comments :

  1. Looks like such a great time! I am not really into sports but I like going to game sto visit with friends too! Always a fun time! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm definitely not a sports person, I'm a sit and read a good book whilst I drink a hot tea kind of person. Still, I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I think that information from https://dissertationauthors.com/blog/uf-dissertation will help you to write UF dissertation. I had such experience recently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short answer questions writing help tasks must be the ones that are assigned to students more frequently than any other assignments. No matter the academic level students are at, such tests are considered efficient at assessing their skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice blog! I have enjoyed reading through the article although I landed on this site while I was looking for speech calculator writing service. I will be visiting this site occasionally to read more interesting and intriguing articles. I hope the writer will continually keep us updated with new information.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...