Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Every cat lady's holy grail

10 October 2013

I was reading through my favourite blogs this morning, and whilst visiting HelloGiggles, I came across this gem of a video.


I was going to post something completely different today, but it's too funny, I just had to share it with you guys!

Also, this month I'm participating in The Snail Mail Collective, (if you want to learn more, click here) and I've been paired with the wonderful Toni @ One Chocolate Box so head on over and say hi!

 photo signature_zps2625a20e.png

Odd One Out

1 comment :

  1. HAHAHA I've seen this before. One slightly less sad cat video is 'cat yodelling', which is also pretty hilarious. My Father and sister are engineers so it always cracks me up (its an engineers guide to cat yodelling).

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...