Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Inneresting Stuff...

05 October 2013

It's Saturday! Yay! I'm going home again this weekend, but this time for the whole weekend, so unfortunately I'll be away from my poor little derp of a kitty for two whole days, but at least I'll get to see my family and friends. It's much needed since I've been feeling a little homesick this week.

Since by the time you beautiful people will be reading this, I'll be sitting on a Greyhound headed north, I decided I'd leave you guys with some pretty cool articles I've been enjoying this week. Hopefully you'll enjoy them just as much as I did.

Have a great Saturday!


For all you TV addicts out there, here are 24 struggles we can all relate to.
This chick quit her job by dancing to Kanye. And then Queen Latifah hired her. Crayzay.
For all you PSL addicts like me out there. Here is a homemade recipe for the delicious liquid gold.
Karly has some irrational fears. I feel bad for laughing. But I don't really.
If you live in a big city, you'll relate perfectly to this public transit article.
This touching video of a boy with down syndrome who hates being touched, and the dog who won him over.
Thinking of buying this apartment. It's totally in my budget. Thoughts?

What are some of your favourite articles from this week?


 photo signature_zps2625a20e.png





Odd One Out

2 comments :

  1. Ok, where is the interesting part? Because, I still can't see it. I was hoping to find something real catchy for my literary analysis essay examples I guess I will have to look for some other place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Scandinavian interior. I would like making something like this in my apartment. By the way, sometimes I post my articles at https://ratewritingservices.com/review/essaysworld-net-review.html

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...