Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

HUGE FREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT

18 February 2014

One thing I really love about blogging is the sense of community that it brings. Seriously, I have some pretty cool friends that I've met through blogging, and they are the most sincere, kind, and hilarious people.

So I've been thinking lately, how can I continue to grow (and see you grow) and be a part of this amazing community? And then it came to me: guest posts! I want to get to know more of you guys, and I want my other readers to get to know you guys, and what better way to allow y'all to bond, than to tell them a little bit about yourself. Which brings me to my big announcement...

I WANT YOU! (on my blog)

Yes, you! I want you to be one of my featured guest bloggers, and the best part? It's totally free!
What to the what? Yes! I mean, I'd totally be into writing a guest post on your blog too if you were into it, but if not, that's totally cool too! I just really want to get to know you all, and I'd love for our readers to get to know each other too.

I'm going to have my guest posts every Tuesday, and as the guest blogger, you will be able to use my little odd spot to tell us about yourself, to get something off of your chest, or even post your favourite recipe (because you guys know I can't cook to save my life...).  Don't know what to say? That's okay too! You could just answer a Q & A that I make for you! The world is your oyster.

So, are you in? If you are, send me an email and let me know! I'm starting this March, and I can't wait to get this ball rolling!


Image sizource.

Glossy Blonde
Kate

Image Map

2 comments :

  1. You're so funny. Sign me up, I'm in. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Today it was in the 80s again. I'm not done wearing my Winter clothes.

    See you around!
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo awesome sauce :) That's a pretty big announcement so hope it all works out! :) Happy Hump Day Kate! -Iva

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...